Set up your own language school
Manage and organise language courses
Learning English is in trend, there is enormous demand for high-quality, effective language courses – all over the world. This is why we need committed, reliable and in particular qualified franchise partners in each area – partners like you. Your professional experience and your entrepreneurial spirit combined with our proven brand expertise will form a sustainable partnership.
You set up your own language school and we support you
Our team will put together a comprehensive knowledge and marketing package especially for you. With a proven business concept we will support you in the establishment and management of the business. You will receive tips for advertising, planning and accounting as well as the practical organisation of your language school. Everything is exclusive: We guarantee you a protected territory and help you to establish yourself in the regional market.
Establish your own business
In your language school you will be the manager, an independent entrepreneur, the boss. You deal with advertising, acquiring students and organise regular language courses with salaried employees or freelance teachers. Your tutors will be trained in the Mortimer teaching concept so you can offer consistent high quality in all your courses, which everyone will soon be talking about. If you prefer, you can start off small and take on new employees gradually. Some successful language school managers began their career as language teachers. In this way your language school can grow step by step.
We are perfect for each other
With the following competences you are the ideal franchise partner for Mortimer English Club – we look forward to hearing from you!
- Your business management skills are both sound and up-to-date.
- Your English or that of your employees is excellent – both written and spoken.
- You are friendly and are able to inspire and influence people.
- The prudent management of employees is one of your core competences.
- You have organisational talent and a strong will to succeed.
The topic of education is important to you and you are familiar with educational institutions.
- You will receive the monthly fees of your language students.
- You will receive income from the teaching materials which you offer to students.
- The initial franchise fee, according to the size of your territory.
- Your individual investment in the language school.
- A fixed franchise fee from 9 percent of the monthly fees.
Our services. You receive …
- first-class seminars and workshops in teaching methodology and marketing,
- proven, licenced teaching materials,
- the Mortimer logo and advertising materials,
- detailed teacher‘s guides with all prepared lessons,
- the comprehensive franchise handbook containing all important information,
- our help in your application for subsidies and for your business plan,
- our personal, committed advice and support from the word go,
- your individual Mortimer franchise licence.
Your advantages. You profit from …
- the established, renowned and protected brand of Mortimer English Club,
- free, individual organisation of your work on a full-time or part-time basis,
- guaranteed territory protection,
- a modern, effective and informative website,
- the strong network of one of the Top 500 Franchise systems in Europe,
- the effective support of the friendly, professional Mortimer team – presented with the F&C Award Gold for “above-average satisfaction of its Franchise Partners”.
Outstanding partners become master franchise partners.
The DFV quality seal affirms certified quality.
What is Franchising? Self-employed with a franchise?
We look forward to getting to know you personally!
News from Mortimer English Club
October 2017 – The Managing Directors and the team at the franchise system headquarters in Herscheid along with our Master Partner Wolfgang Sailer, who is responsible for Switzerland and Liechtenstein, are delighted to have trained new Franchise Partners this month and are now in a position to open further Mortimer English Clubs in Switzerland and the first Mortimer English Club in LiechtensteinRead more...
My best Mortimer English Club experience!
„My best experience is that my students stay a long with me. Some of them for more than 12 years. So it must be good what we are doing. And I love to see the development of my students. From a small kid to an adult.“
teacher trainer and head of the Mortimer English Club
in 21481 Lauenburg, Germany