Offer language courses independently
Manage your own professional English language courses
High-quality language courses are in great demand – in your region too! With Mortimer English Club you can successfully launch your new career as a self-employed tutor, course leader or language teacher. You can work from home, arrange your own working hours and work routines and you are also your own boss. Inspire people in your area to learn English!
Language courses in businesses, schools, nursery schools, at home
As our franchise partner you will teach English to young children, school pupils or adults, business English or English in nursery schools. You will offer courses to small groups or exclusive individual tuition, work in-house for companies or cooperate with schools and day nurseries. You will work from home, in classrooms or at the client’s premises, whatever is most suitable for you. Working full-time or part-time you can return to working life or simply create a second professional career for yourself.
Step-by-step to success
We offer you a proven teaching concept and high-quality teaching materials. You will be professionally trained by us and can immediately achieve a successful start to your new career. As your competent partner we will stand alongside you and support you whenever you need us. Our successful franchise partners include nursery school teachers, teachers, translators, interpreters, business people, English studies students and English native speakers.
You are perfect for us
With the following competences you are the ideal franchise partner for Mortimer English Club – we would be delighted to hear from you:
- Your English is excellent – written as well as spoken.
- You are friendly, open and are able to inspire children and adults.
- You structure your teaching in a motivated, committed and passionate manner.
- You have organisational talent and a strong will to succeed.
- The topic of education is important to you and you are familiar with educational institutions.
- You will receive the monthly fees of your language students.
- You will receive income from the teaching materials which you offer to students.
- A low initial franchise fee.
- A comparatively low investment.
- A fixed franchise fee starting from 9 percent of the monthly fees.
Our services. You receive …
- first-class seminars and workshops in teaching methodology and marketing,
- proven, licenced teaching materials,
- the Mortimer logo and advertising materials,
- detailed teacher‘s guides with all prepared lessons,
- the comprehensive franchise handbook containing all important information,
- our help in your application for subsidies and for your business plan,
- our personal, committed advice and support from the word go,
- your individual Mortimer franchise licence.
Your advantages. You profit from …
- the established, renowned and protected brand of Mortimer English Club,
- free, individual organisation of your work on a full-time or part-time basis,
- tax advantages for certain expenditure,
- a modern, effective and informative website,
- the strong network of one of the Top 500 Franchise systems in Europe,
- the effective support of the friendly, professional Mortimer team – presented with the F&C Award Gold for “above-average satisfaction of its Franchise Partners”.
Give lessons yourself or employ English trainers.
Outstanding partners become master franchise partners.
What is Franchising? Self-employed with a franchise?
We look forward to getting to know you personally!
My best Mortimer English Club experience!
„Last week I had my first EFLO trial lesson and the youngest 24 month old already asked me "What's missing?" After 14 years I really have the proof that the younger they start the better they speak English.“
is head of the Mortimer English Club
in 53577 Neustadt/Wied, Germany