Learn English in your primary or secondary school
It is important to us that our students have fun learning!
We achieve this with our specially developed learning methods. Grammar is explained in great detail and consolidated with many games and exercises. In our lessons we also focus on actively communicating in English.
Extend the learning opportunities on offer at your school via additional English courses which encourage the joy of learning!
- Learning with Mortimer can be easily integrated into your school routine.
- Give your students/school pupils the opportunity to actively immerse themselves in the English language beyond their regular lessons.
- Guaranteed positive experiences increase the motivation of the students/school pupils and this will become noticeable during regular lessons.
- Students/school pupils who require extra support will be looked after individually, stronger students/school pupils are given the opportunity to extend their knowledge.
- You can offer our course programmes English for Children and Fit for English to students/school pupils in your area depending on their age and previous knowledge of English.
- We determine the course duration and group size based on your individual ideas and resources – our flexible English Trainers would be delighted to advise you!
Get in touch with Mortimer English Club – our partners would be delighted to make you a tailor-made offer!
News of Mortimer English Club
October 2016 – There was a reason to celebrate in the city of Neu Anspach: Our franchise partner Carola Müller celebrated the 10th anniversary of her Mortimer English Club with students, friends and relatives.Read more...
Find out more in the FAQ for parents.
My best Mortimer English Club experience!
„Last Saturday, after only 4 “English for Minis” lessons, our youngest student, Aeden, 2 year-old started to sing happily in English our “Sky Express goes up and down” starting routine song... awesome! ... And so cute! While singing, he said in French: “Look daddy, I'm singing in English!” Both, dad and son felt so proud, full of joy and love. A toddler’s language potential is really amazing! The right method and a loving attitude towards kids are enough to develop a toddler’s brain, intelligence and language skills. “
teacher and head of the Mortimer English Club
in Vitré, France