Learn English in your primary or secondary school
It is important to us that our students have fun learning!
We achieve this with our specially developed learning methods. Grammar is explained in great detail and consolidated with many games and exercises. In our lessons we also focus on actively communicating in English.
Extend the learning opportunities on offer at your school via additional English courses which encourage the joy of learning!
- Learning with Mortimer can be easily integrated into your school routine.
- Give your students/school pupils the opportunity to actively immerse themselves in the English language beyond their regular lessons.
- Guaranteed positive experiences increase the motivation of the students/school pupils and this will become noticeable during regular lessons.
- Students/school pupils who require extra support will be looked after individually, stronger students/school pupils are given the opportunity to extend their knowledge.
- You can offer our course programmes English for Children and Fit for English to students/school pupils in your area depending on their age and previous knowledge of English.
- We determine the course duration and group size based on your individual ideas and resources – our flexible English Trainers would be delighted to advise you!
Get in touch with Mortimer English Club – our partners would be delighted to make you a tailor-made offer!
News of Mortimer English Club
June 2021 – Following Book 5 and 6, Book 7 has now been completed which means our "English for Children" Set 1 and Set 2 have both been fully revised and updated.Read more...
Find out more in the FAQ for parents.
My best Mortimer English Club experience!
„A gentleman came to brush up his English which he learned in WW2 – he was 90 years old and quite fit!“
Mortimer English Club
in 23738 Lensahn, Germany