Cambridge Young Learners English tests for children
The Cambridge Young Learners English tests are a test procedure designed by the famous University of Cambridge. The children have the opportunity to participate in a test, which will take place in a totally stress free atmosphere. At the same time they are internationally accepted and following standardized guidelines. In some of our language schools, your children have the opportunity to take part in preparation courses.
The Cambridge Young Learners English tests (YLE)
- suitable for children from 7 years on
- take place in a stress free atmosphere close to you
- failing is not possible as only the achieved points will be evaluated
- every child gets a certificate of Cambridge University – this way a sense of achievement is guaranteed for each child
- takes away fear of tests at an early age and motivates to improve the English skills
The tests are offered on three different levels (Starters, Movers und Flyers) and test the following four language facilities:
- listening comprehension
- speaking skills
- reading comprehension
- writing skills
The main focus lies on the non-writing skills and goes therefore along with the focus we pursue at Mortimer English Club.
Under the following link you can download the PDF of the info flyer.
Please feel free to ask your local Mortimer English Club for further information or contact us. Please note that not all language schools offer Cambridge courses, so the offer might not be available in your region.