Cambridge Young Learners English tests for children
Mortimer English Club prepares your children for the Cambridge Young Learners English tests! These so called YLE tests are a test procedure designed by the famous University of Cambridge. The children have the opportunity to participate in a test, which will take place in a totally stress free atmosphere. At the same time they are internationally accepted and following standardized guidelines.
The Cambridge Young Learners English tests (YLE)
- suitable for children from 7 years on
- take place in a stress free atmosphere close to you
- failing is not possible as only the achieved points will be evaluated
- every child gets a certificate of Cambridge University – this way a sense of achievement is guaranteed for each child
- takes away fear of tests at an early age and motivates to improve the English skills
The tests are offered on three different levels (Starters, Movers und Flyers) and test the following four language facilities:
- listening comprehension
- speaking skills
- reading comprehension
- writing skills
The main focus lies on the non-writing skills and goes therefore along with the focus we pursue at Mortimer English Club.